Services & Benefits
My Coaching Approach
Four essential questions will clarify your doubts:
Is an DBA the best choice?
Specialized Masters, MBAs, professional doctorates, executive education: We have tons of qualification opportunities and the DBA is not necessarily the best option for you. In my coaching, we find out what you need for your next step.
Is it the right time?
DBA programs can be studied at any time in your professional career – part-time mostly. In my coaching, we assess the right timing for you.
Which program and school?
With more than 300 professional Doctorates in Business Administration worldwide, finding the right one is a challenge. In my coaching, we analyze “the right one” for you and develop a target DBA profile for your search.
The German Dr.-title
In my coaching you will learn about the criteria when you can hold the German Dr-title with your DBA.
YOUR IDEAL DBA
Your ideal DBA is the DBA that matches your goals and resources. Maybe you don’t need a Network Benefit – so why pay for it? Maybe you need a Reputation Benefit in a specific industry but not globally. In my coaching, we develop your ideal DBA profile that you can use as a roadmap for your search.
My values and offer
I offer my coaching according to fundamental values.
- I treat you respectfully and in an appreciative way.
- I consider your individual perspective and tailor my coaching to it.
- I have no interest in pushing you in any direction. All I am interested is that you know what to do after the coaching and have a solution to the problem that made you contact me.
- Should you see no value in my coaching, I will pay 100% of the coaching fee back.
- My coaching is organized via ZOOM.
- I offer an approx. 15 min. pre-conversation to clarify the problem or core question and how my coaching could look like. This is free of charge and without any obligation.
- A coaching session runs up to 90 minutes.
- The price for one coaching session is EUR 126 (excl. VAT) or EUR 150 (incl. VAT for Germany).
- In most cases, 1 session is sufficient for clarifying the problem and for providing the coachee with the relevant tools to move on.
- Typically, these costs are considered as tax-allowable expenses in Germany.